Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Isn't God cool?

God is so cool! I wasn't exactly sure what the subject of my most recent blog would be. After spending some time talking to the Lord, I felt like he wanted me to blog about miracles and specifically to include a testimony of my own miracle. I knew for sure that God wanted me to share about miracles when he gave me those amazing words about everyday miracles. The Lord again confirmed it when I found this message in my Dove chocolate just two days after I posted the miracle blog. Isn't the Lord awesome how he connects everything in our lives?! He gives us daily confirmation (if we are paying attention enough to notice.)

Psalm 139:1-6
 1 You have searched me, LORD,
   and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
   you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
   you, LORD, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
   too lofty for me to attain.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
 5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
   or how the body is formed[a] in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
   the Maker of all things.



Your Destiny is not about dreaming up the biggest dream you can dream for God. Your destiny comes as you discover what God has already shaped you to be and do. You don't invent your destiny. You discover it! Your destiny will be your unique and ultimate contribution to the plan of God. It will be bigger than you think. It will engage your passions. It will intersect every area of your life. It will rise up from God's values that He builds into your life. It will be grounded on a Biblical foundation. It will be integrated with God's ultimate purposes.
~ Pastor Rodney Hogue
excerpt from "Our Destiny in God"

Your Destiny

http://www.biblegateway.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment